Friday, March 26, 2010

Waiting for FAST & SINCERE FRIENDS

Dear Friends

AoA / Hi
We have been WORKING for :



Creating friendly environment
Re-engineering the Society
Promoting Friendship & Relationship
Saving the drowning Ship of Humanity
Making this world; a living place; a peaceful world,
a one-world; Hunger-Free World & Tension-Free World;
Food for All Program : NCC Free-Food Centres..


Just like any Sport Team like Cricket, Football, Hockey, We have a Support Team of Nice Courteous & Courageous Friends who support my ideas, my purpose, my life, my family. And my family is very large and big consisting of all the people throughout the world and we want to serve them better.
Initially I want just 50 (friends) honest, dedicated, punctual, regular committed cooperative, intelligent, efficient, expert well-educated, well-mannered, well-behaved well-dressed FRIENDS who can SUPPORT financially & morally.Thank you for the time & patience

I urge you must become an active team member of NCC. If U have any soft corner in your heart for humanity, then plz hurry up nd send your email, Cell No. and Contribution..!!!! so that we can reach to Haiti...for disaster management.


MNA SIDDIQUI
TEAM LEADER
321 50 69 671